Interested in purchasing your first Bitcoins Canada, but you don’t really know where to start? Here is how to buy Bitcoin in Canada: follow these simple methods!
So, the world has gone crazy about Bitcoins and now it is your turn! You are interested in purchasing these crypto coins but you aren’t really sure from where to start? You have nothing to worry about as we are here to help you out!
When it comes to buying Bitcoins Canada, there are two ways for you to get your coins.
- Use a Bitcoin Broker: The first way is to use an experienced Bitcoin broker which is, by the way, the easiest way to get to your first crypto coins. If you want to get it done easily and quickly and you have no plans to become a Bitcoin trader anytime soon, this is the way to go. There is only one downside of using a Bitcoin broker and that is that this convenience comes at a certain cost and eventually you will have to pay a certain fee for the brokerage services.
- Purchase from a Bitcoin Exchange - The second way is to get your Bitcoins from an exchange. If you want to get your coins as cost-effectively as possible, finding and purchasing from a Bitcoin exchange is definitely the right thing for you to do.
Bitcoin In Canada
Now that you are familiar with the methods you can use to get to your crypto coins, it is time to start the process. What should you do first?
Before you do anything, you should know that you need a proper place to keep your Bitcoins. You need to get a proper Bitcoin wallet or see if the exchange office or the broker can offer you a wallet as part of their service.
There are different cryptocurrencies wallets in Canada and you need to make an effort in order to choose the best one for you. If you are a cryptocurrency beginner, there are 3 types of Bitcoin wallets you can consider:
- Desktop: this is a secure, simple, and easy to use wallet which is in a form of a program that you can download to your desktop computer.
- Smartphone: this type of wallet is the same as above, however, instead of a program, it is an app for your smartphone instead.
- Hardware - this is another option you can use for holding your coins safely offline in a physical form. These type of wallets are like hard drives or USBs that hold your Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
A ton of articles has been written about the complexity of mining Bitcoins. It requires sophisticated computer hardware, reliable power, and excellent mining skills. This can be expensive for a new Bitcoin miner, but if you have the resources, here’s how you can mine Bitcoin the right way: You’ll…
Just like gold, Bitcoins are mined. They are currencies that when adequately mined, can set you up for life. When they first came in back in 2009, not many people were interested. Besides gaining the attention of techies, the coins went unnoticed. At the time, not only was a Bitcoin…
Cryptocurrencies have been extremely popular over the last few years and if you are like us then you constantly find yourself feeling like there is a new one out every single day. One of the more popular of these currencies is Ethereum and a lot of people have been pretty…